**ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS** Immaculate Ground Floor Apartment in the Popular Daimler Green Area of Coventry - 2 Bedrooms - Modern Kitchen - Reception Room - Modern Shower Room - Allocated Parking - Secure Intercom Entrance - Well Maintained Communal Areas - Close to City Centre
***SOLD IN FIRST WEEK OF MARKETING - MORE PROPERTIES URGENTLY REQUIRED IN THE LONGFORD AND SURROUNDING AREA - CALL 02476 939550 TO BOOK YOUR FREE APPRAISAL***
Superb first time buyer opportunity -75% share only - NOTHING TO PAY ON THE OTHER 25% - two double bedroom semi detached - built by Persimmon in 2016 - TWO ALLOCATED PARKING SPACES - kitchen diner - cloakroom - upgraded bathroom - NO CHAIN. Ideally situated close to excellent road links & amenities
***HUGE POTENTIAL - SCOPE FOR EXTENSION SUBJECT TO PLANNING - IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST PURCHASE - NO CHAIN - CLOSE TO AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS - GAS CENTRAL HEATING*** A Spacious, Victorian 3 bedroom end of terrace property offered with no chain on the border of Exhall and Longford.
**PERFECT FIRST TIME BUY OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - OFF-ROAD PARKING - MODERN THROUGHOUT - GAS CENTRAL HEATING - NO CHAIN - CLOSE TO AMENITIES & ROAD LINKS**A well presented two double bedroom semi detached home located on the outskirts of Coventry with a low maitenence rear garden and no chain
***Ideal investment or first time buyer opportunity - highly desirable location in Eastern Green - 2nd floor two double bedroom apartment - immaculate communal grounds - garage - residents parking - LET during 2017 for £650 per calendar month - NO CHAIN - gas central heating - double glazed.
**ONE OF THE BEST APARTMENTS IN THE BLOCK - GREAT VIEWS - ALLOCATED & VISITOR PARKING - TOP FLOOR - SHARE OF FREEHOLD - IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY OR FIRST BUY**A spacious and well presented two bedroom apartment located just off the Binley Road, close to transport links, amenities and road links
***FULLY REFURBISHED - MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM - CONSERVATORY - LARGE DRIVEWAY - LOW MAINTENANCE FAMILY SIZED GARDEN - MODERN BOILER - GARAGE***This is a great first time buy or family home close to amenities and good schooling, fully renovated by the current owners to a great standard throughout.
***Beautiful two double bedroom apartment - block of 4, located on 1st floor - allocated parking - large open plan kitchen / diner / lounge - modern bathroom - ideal first time buy or buy to let opportunity - gas central heated ***A great opportunity to buy a modern, spacious 2 double bed apartment.
**What a stunning starter home or investment property - Coundon Court Catchment - Driveway - Stunning open plan Kitchen / Diner - 2 double bedrooms - beautiful garden - modern bathroom**A beautiful, 2 double bedroom property located close to a wide range of amenities, shops and close to city centre.