**25% Shared ownership - rent payable on the remaining 75%**Option to buy 100% and qualifying criteria applies. Peaceful setting overlooking the canal - two double bedroom freehold - allocated parking - private garden - guest cloakroom - modern kitchen - first floor bathroom - close to the park.
***SUPERB INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY OR FIRST TIME BUY - CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE - TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS - SCOPE TO ADD VALUE - GARDEN - LONG LEASE*** A First floor, two double bedroom maisonette located in a popular residential area, walking distance to the city centre and surrounded by excellent amenities.
**IDEAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY OR FIRST TIME PURCHASE** Tailor Made Sales & Lettings are delighted to offer this well presented 1st floor apartment in the popular area of Chapelfields, Coventry. The property is an excellent size with well manicured communal gardens, allocated parking and a long lease.
***IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY OR FIRST TIME BUY - CLOSE TO COVENTRY UNIVERSITY, CITY COLLEGE AND CITY CENTRE - NO CHAIN - TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS*** A good sized, two double bedroom terraced property in the popular location. The property is double glazed and gas central heated, offered with NO CHAIN.
Attention First Time Buyer & Investors - First Floor Maisonette - Two Bedrooms - Well Sized Reception - Kitchen - Shared Rear Garden - Gas Central Heating - Bay Parking to the Front of Property - Close to Tile Hill Train Station - Close To Warwick University - Leasehold - Chain Free
***GREAT FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY***LONG 134 YEAR LEASE*** A spacious ground floor two bedroom apartment in need of full modernisation - two double bedrooms - well kept communal grounds - close to the parade of shops in Allesley Park, public transport and excellent road links
A fantastic ground floor garden apartment located in Cheylesmore in a popular development with immaculate grounds - long lease over 100 years - excellent condition throughout - newly fitted kitchen - modern spacious bathroom - short walk to train station and city centre - private rear garden
**OPEN DAY 7TH JANUARY 2017 9AM - 12PM***OVER 1000 SQ FT OF ACCOMMODATION - THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS - OFF-ROAD PARKING - UTILITY ROOM - DOWNSTAIRS W.C. - NO CHAIN** An excellent opportunity to purchase a good sized three double bedroom property that you can add value to with some modernisation.
***IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY OR FIRST PURCHASE - NEW BATHROOM - MODERN BOILER - TWO RECEPTION ROOMS - LARGE GARDEN - END TERRACE - TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS***A two double bedrooms character end terrace property conveniently located close to excellent road & transport links and wide range of amenities
***Excellent buy to let opportunity or first time purchase - modern ground floor apartment - located close to JLR Whitley and Peugeot Head Office - NO CHAIN - allocated parking - secure intercom entrance - balcony - modern kitchen & bathroom - located close to excellent road network and amenities***